Whatever you are, always be a good one.

11 February 2017

Eternal happiness | Future husband |

Assalamualaikum.



Dear future husband, F, yes you.

I will cook you, your most favorite dishes (except Singgang Daging cause I knew how much you disliked them.)
I will clean our house, our clothes and your car (with your help).
I will shop (with you by my side, of course).
I will be the best housewife ever (I will give you my loves, my pure and sincere loves), more that what you have ever dreamed of, inshaAllah,
I will put on my best appearance for you,
I will make sure to be the best wife I can be, inshaAllah.
I will have as many children as you want (I want twins!)
I will raise your children to be the best they can be, (let them be anak yang soleh dan solehah, inshaAllah)
I will be the best mummy, inshaAllah.
I will treat your parents as lovingly as I treat my parents,

As long as you promise me one thing; help me to get to Jannah.
I'll be patiently waiting for you.


Ya Allah, I really really really wanted to implement the hadith of Rasulullah SAW about waking up your spouses for tahajjud. Please give me the chance, ya Allah. I want to have happily ever after marriage by obeying You.



No comments: