Whatever you are, always be a good one.

26 December 2016

Closer.

Assalamualaikum and hi! :)

There have been times when I dragged myself to pray and realized that’s what I really needed. Sometimes you just need to sit on your prayer mat and let out a few tears. After all, Allah (SWT) knows what we are going through more than anyone else can.



You should never give up. And don’t think God wants you to, either. Because the first step towards reconnecting with God, is to truly understand how much He desires, loves, and yearns to reconnect with you too.

Never ever tinggalkan sembahyang. I learnt that hard way. Semoga Allah ampunkan dosa-dosa aku. Aku terlalu lalai. And that's my fault. The stupidest mistakes I ever made. Allah is Our Creator, yet, I disobey Him. I am the worst human kind. Nasib baik Allah masih sayang. Thank Allah :')


No comments: