Whatever you are, always be a good one.

05 March 2016

My days so far.

Assalamualaikum and hi! :)


I don't know about you but I've had a lot of bad days in my 20++ years of life.

In my (holy shit) 2 months and a half (already!?) after graduation I've certainly had more bad days than good ones. But there are some of those days, no matter good or bad, that I'd be on my way somewhere, and I'd get a smile from a completely random stranger, and if the day was bad, it turned good.




If the day was good, it turned even better! Sometimes I ran into a stranger and their smile surely brighten my days. I certainly never become close friends with any of them, but I wonder how they'd feel if they know (had they not already) that they've made a random 20++ years old girl's day slightly if not a whole lot better. Would it make their day a little better? I mean, how would YOU feel if you've made some random person's day?


No comments: